Medical Journal IMJ Health (ISSN: 2395-6992) is an international scientific organization intended for publish research articles in the field of Medical, Health, and Pharmaceutical Research sciences. The purpose of the journal is to enable scientists or researchers with expertise in Medical, Health, and Pharmaceutical sciences to share their systematic research activities with the natural world or with young professionals. Medical Journal IMJ Health is a worldwide monthly journal published by AD Publications, Bikaner, and Rajasthan, INDIA since May 2015.
Reviewers play a central role in scholarly publishing. Medical Journal IMJ Health uses double-blind peer review process, which means that both the reviewer(s) and author(s) identities are concealed from the reviewer(s), and from the authors, throughout the review process. This means that the reviewer(s) of the article won't get to know the identity of the author(s), and the author(s) won't get to know the identity of the reviewer(s). Peer review helps validate research, establish a method by which it can be evaluated, and increase networking possibilities within research communities. Despite criticisms, peer review is still the only widely accepted method for research validation.
All submitted articles will be reviewed by double blind peer review process which may take minimum 01 to 03 weeks from the date of submission. We are advising to all the author(s), do not submit same article to the multiple journals. Author(s) should wait for review feedback of article.
Medical Journal IMJ Health is committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted articles. To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process. Characteristics of the peer review process are as follows:
1. Simultaneous submissions of the same article to different journals will not be allowed in any circumstances.
2. Articles with contents outside the journal scope will not be considered for review.
3. Articles may be refereed by at least 3 or 4 experts (reviewers) as suggested by the editorial board in which 01 from India and rest from overseas depending on the requirement of the article.
4. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed.
5. Authors will be informed when Editors decide further review is required. All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the referees' reports (reviewers report).
6. Authors of articles that are not accepted are notified promptly by email.
7. All submitted articles are treated as confidential documents. All submitted articles will be reviewed by double blind review process.
8. All articles submitted for publication in journal cross-checked for plagiarism software. Articles found to be plagiarized during initial stages of review are out-rightly rejected and not considered for publication in the journal.
9. In case if an article is found to be plagiarized (see plagiarism policy) after publication, the Editor-in-Chief will conduct preliminary investigation, may be with the help of a suitable committee constituted for the purpose. If the article is found to be plagiarized beyond the acceptable limits, the journal may contact the author's Institute / College / University and Funding Agency, if any.
10. Reviewers have the rights to said that the respective article is not of their fields then the editor of journal is responsible to assign some other reviewer of that particular article.
Policy of Assured publication on submission:
Medical Journal IMJ Health never assures any publication without following the peer review process of any article from any professor. Any people associated with journal or from any organisation have to follow our double blind peer review process for their publication. Any person if assuring you to publish article with our journal (without peer-review process), is liable for legal action taken by journal. Author should be aware from those persons.