Acceptance Rate (By Year)
Medical Journal IMJ Health (ISSN: 2395-6291) is an international scientific organization intended for publish research articles in the field of Medical, Health, and Pharmaceutical Research sciences. The purpose of the journal is to enable scientists or researchers with expertise in Medical, Health, and Pharmaceutical sciences to share their systematic research activities with the natural world or with young professionals. Medical Journal IMJ Health is a worldwide monthly journal published by AD Publications, Bikaner, and Rajasthan, INDIA since May 2015.
Basic Instructions to authors:
Brief Guideline to authors:
Research paper may be submitted directly by the website link https://imjhealth.org/submit-article
To know the status of ur article or any query mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Journal IMJ Health publishes regular issues in which articles are submitted electronically to the website submit article page or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Journal publishes articles on last date of every month which is finalized from journal publication process. IMJ HEALTH is started since 2015 so our first volume is 2015 and thereafter consecutive volume is published year wise. The Journal publishes article monthly, so each volume consider after year 2015 will be 12. So the article publishes with our journal with issue 1 to 12 on last date of every month. If the article accepted after the end of month or after date 25th of month then it will be considered for publication in next month or issue which will be decided by our Editorial board later. Authors will be intimated by email about all the processes time to time. For department based special issues, journal announced it as our special issue call for Articles, and that would be application for the specific special issue only.
Author or Researcher need to check their work properly before submitting it to journal that it is not been published anywhere else except in their thesis. All the authors in the articles should approve the work submitting for publication in the journal. If the article is accepted in our journal, then corresponding author shall be responsible for not publishing their work anywhere else. Once authors submitted their article, the article cannot be withdrawn until our journal reject to publish it in our Journal.
Article Writing Steps:
Submission of Research articles are open in the following categories:
1. Original research : Article completely written by Authors. Author can use some reference from others but it should be mentioned properly.
2. Survey/Review articles : Providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
3. Fast Communications : Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
4. Technical Notes : Written with some References, Study related to ongoing research, published article, Technical Theory.
Submission guidelines for Authors:
1. Plagiarism Check : Authors need to check Good quality contents and can use good software/ tool (Turnitin/iThenticate or any licensed software of Plagiarism) for plagiarism chaeck that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%. The content which is copied should be marked with proper reference.
2. Quality Check : All submitted article should be cutting edge, result oriented, original article and based on aim and scope of the journal within journal area. Author should ensure that the article has following details: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methodology, Result and Discussion, Conclusion and References. For more details author can check our previously published article in archive section or can use our journal article format.
3. Article Submission Criteria : Anyone author cannot submit more than 2 articles for the same issue. Authors need to select their best articles and can have limit of 2 articles per issue. If authors need to submit more than 2 articles then the next article will be published in our next issue.
4. Review Criteria : Information of authors and reviewers concealed throughout the process. Our journal uses double-blind Peer Review Policy, so we hide the information between authors and reviewer Board Member. Based on the field of article it can be reviewed by more than 2 reviewers. After receiving the reviewer's comments the final decision is made by our journal Chief editor. It may take 02 to 03 weeks required for review process.
5. eCopyright : Corresponding author of the article need to submit electronic signed copyright form to the Journal.
6. Copyright Property : After the publication, published articles will be property of publishing house and journal.
7. Publication Fee : All articles published in Medical Journal IMJ Health are open access. The Open Access publishing provides unrestricted access of articles to all readers, anywhere in the world. The Article Publication fee is for the editorial and production costs of the journal, for hosting the website, publishing articles online, preparing HTML, PDF and XML versions of the articles and submitting the articles in an electronic citation database like CrossRef, Academia.edu, ResearchGate, WorldCat, Scilit, Microsoft Academic, Google Scholar, etc. To publish an open access article, there will be a Article Processing Charge (PPC) to be paid by the author (or his/her funding institution).
8. Required Time for Endorsement : It may take minimum of 02 to 03 weeks.
9. Indexing in database : The whole process for including any article's in the indexing and abstracting for bibliographic database is done by bibliographic database team only and managed by our managing editor. Neither Journal nor publication house 'AD Publications' does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject an article from indexing and abstracting services for any bibliographic database and cannot influence processing time of the article for indexing and abstracting in the bibliographic database.
10. Article Submission : Submission of an article suggested that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text that have already been published elsewhere needs to get permission from the copyright owner(s) for online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their articles. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Online Article Submission:
Corresponding authors are invited to submit full text articles including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references. Full text articles (.doc, .pdf) may send by e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Title Page : The title page should include the article informative title, authors name, the affiliation(s) and address of the author, the e-mail address, and mobile number of the corresponding author.
2. Abstract : Authors need provide an abstract of 150 to 450 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references. Abstract should be in italic, Line Spacing 1.15 and 6 pt. paragraph spacing.
3. Keywords : Author's should provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
4. Text Formatting : Article Setup must be in A4 portrait size with Margin: Top 2.54 cm, Bottom 2.54 cm, Left 1.63 cm, Right 1.63 cm, Gutter 0 cm, Gutter Position Left and all the text is in justified form except title and authors details. Article must be in single Column after Authors Name with Width 21 cm, height 29.7 cm. Header and Footer Layout from edge 1.27 cm. Whole article must be with: Font Name Times New Roman, Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1.15 EXCEPT Article Tile, References. Author can modify the spacing and paragraph spacing if the article is not looking proper like if the page have more spacing which is pending before table and figure then author can increase or decrease the line spacing and paragraph spacing to keep all content in full article.
5. All Headings : Article Title must be in Font Size 18, Bold, with Single Line Spacing and before title space should be 12 pt. Authors Name must be in Font Size 14, Normal, Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 6 pt., with Single Line Spacing. Authors e-mail, and their Address after the authors name should be Font size 10 Times new Roman. Abstract and Keywords (Index Term) must be in Font Size 10, Bold, Italic with 1.15 Line Spacing. All MAIN HEADING must be in Upper Case, Centre, and Roman Numbering (I, II, III…etc), Before Spacing 6, After Spacing 6, with 1.15 line spacing. All Sub Heading must be in Title Case, Left Normal, and Numeric Numbering with points (1.1, 1.2, …etc), Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 6, with 1.15 Line Spacing. References must be in Font Size 9, Hanging with single line spacing and space after one to another should be 2.5 pt.
6. Introduction : State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
7. Material and Methods : A Theory Section should extend, not repeat the information discussed in Introduction. In contrast, a Calculation Section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis.
8. Result : Results should be clear and concise.
9. Discussion : This section should explore the importance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
10. Conclusion and Future Scope : The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusion Section. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations of the research and Future Scope for improvement.
11. Appendix : If there are multiple appendices, they should be identified as A, B, etc. Formula and equations in appendices should be given separate numbering: Eq. (1), Eq. (2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (3) and so on. Similar nomenclature should be followed for tables and figures: Table 1; Figure. 1, etc.
12. Acknowledgement : If desired, authors may provide acknowledgements at the end of the article, before the references. The organizations / individuals who provided help during the research (e.g. providing language help, writing assistance, proof reading the article, sponsoring the research, etc.) may be acknowledged here.
13. References :
A. Citation in text : Please ensures that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). The references in the reference list should follow the standard IEEE reference style of the journal and citation of a reference.
A. Web references : As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any further information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be given. Web references can be listed separately (e.g., after the reference list) under a different heading if desired, or can be included in the reference list, as well.
Equation and Formula:
Present formula using Equation editor in the line of normal text. Number should be consecutive for any equations that have to be referred in the text and is align Right with the equation number and spacing with tab adjusted.
Captions and Numbering for Figure and Tables:
Ensure that each figure / table has been numbered and captioned. Supply captions separately, not attached to the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title and a description of the illustration. Figures and tables should be numbered separately, but consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
Online publication of color illustrations is free of charge. There are no any extra charges.
Copyright of all accepted articles will belong to IMJ HEALTH and the author(s) must affirm that accepted articles for publication in IMJ HEALTH must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editor in chief/director of Journal. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to submit a signed copy of E-Copyright Transfer Form, after acceptance of their article. Copyright form is available at https://imjhealth.org/downloads.
Authors note that article cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder. Authors thereof should be aware that the article contains no libellous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
In return for these rights:
1. All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
2. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
3. The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
4. It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that article (s) submitted to journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published article, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any article which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration of 01 years from publishing in journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
5. This article has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
6. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
7. Article cannot withdraw at any condition once it is published.
8. After the signing the copyright and final article submission to the journal, any rectification/updation/withdraw is not possible.
9. The whole process for including any article (s) in the database is done by their internal team only. Neither Journal nor 'AD Publications' does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject a article either from any database or enlisting database and cannot influence the processing time of article.
10. For any dispute or related violence, we are not liable for any instant.
Final Proof of the Article:
One set of page proofs (as PDF files) will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author or a link will be provided in the e-mail so that the authors can download the files themselves. These PDF proofs can be annotated; for this you need to download Adobe Reader latest version 11.0.1 available free at get.adobe.com/reader. If authors do not wish to use the PDF annotations function, they may list the corrections and return them to IMJ HEALTH in an e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As in our journal policy we send the final article as proof reading to the author and author need to list corrections quoting line number. If, for any reason, this is not possible, then mark the corrections and any other comments on a printout of the proof and then scan the pages having corrections and e-mail them back, within given days. Please use this proof only for checking the typesetting, editing, completeness and correctness of the text, tables and figures. Significant changes to the article that has been accepted for publication will not be considered at this stage without prior permission. It is important to ensure that all corrections are sent back to us in one communication: please check carefully before replying, as inclusion of any subsequent corrections cannot be guaranteed. Proofreading is solely authors' responsibility. Note that IMJ HEALTH will proceed with the publication of article, if no response is received within 03 days.